Thursday, December 30, 2010

A good quote goes a long way...


I've spent the last year collecting interesting quotes to use on my radio show: "Beth in the Morning" on Life 88.3. Now that the show is coming to an end (see previous blog if you're wondering why) I realize that I still have so many quotes that I haven't had the chance to use on the air! So, my friends, here is a random list of quotes/thoughts - some famous, some not - for your enjoyment or thought provocation...

I think the part of a best friend's job is to make sure your hair and make-up look really good when you're lying in that casket! (Thanks for making that promise to me, Myra!)

Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5 because I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood!

I think the freezer is worthy of a light, too.

If you can't live through adversity, you'll never be good at what you do. You have to live through unfair things and develop the hide to not let it bother you and keep your eyes focused on what you have to do.

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that no one is going to know whether you did it or not.

Sometimes what's left unsaid speaks the loudest.

It is unlikely there will be a reduction in the wages of sin!

Two wrongs never make a right...however three rights always make a left!

People worry too much about what they eat between Christmas and the New year. They should really worry about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas!

And my favorite quote today is: If you can't make it fun...then make it funny!

There now........I feel better!

(Remember that if you have a pulse, you have a purpose...so make your life count!)

No comments:

Post a Comment