Saturday, June 11, 2022

There may be a urinal mentioned in my blog...

I was recently tasked with the job of putting signs up in restrooms at Lake Junaluska where our denomination's Annual Conference is held.  I had no problem with getting the signs into the Ladies' Restrooms, but had to have my husband and a couple of his friends help me get signs into the Men's Rooms.  

After realizing that I missed a few of the men's rooms, I had to find gentlemen who could help me.  I suppose it wasn't a great idea to stand and watch for men going in and out of the restrooms I had missed.  And it probably wasn't the smartest move to ask a total stranger - as he was leaving the facility...

        Me: "Are there urinals in there?"

        Stranger: "Excuse me?!?"

        Me: "Did you notice if there were urinals in there?"

        Stranger: "I don't remember."

  (he doesn't remember?!?)

        Me: "If there are, will you go back in and hang this sign over one for me?!?"

        Stranger: "Okay..."

...he said as he walked back into the restroom with one of my signs that already had tacky stuff on the back to make it stick.  

I guess there was a urinal in there because he didn't bring the sign out!

If you think that was a weird conversation, remind me to tell you about the wet nuts.




I like to close my blog with this: If you have a pulse, you have a purpose.  Make your life count!

No comments:

Post a Comment